Beijing, China – Full-time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
About the China Visual Content team
From branding to social media, presentations to stickers, to videos and beyond, the Content Team empowers our users to create stunningly beautiful content—by beginning their journey with a perfect and easily customizable template design. Our China Content Team is building China’s best design marketplace, with a library of designs that offer our users a wide variety of on-trend and usable content. We need the help of Operations experts to guide the creation and delivery of amazing work, to help pave the way for the future of our design library.
About the role
As the Tech Squad Lead for our rapidly growing China Visual Content Team, you will be building out a new squad that will be in charge of creating, maintaining, and educating the China Visual Content Team on processes that are aimed at scaling our content library and becoming the one source of truth for all design resources. As part of our vibrant and friendly creative studio and alongside our stakeholders in the Canva Product teams, you'll have the opportunity to work on the newest Canva products and exciting creative challenges. You'll be an integral part of Canva's creative offering as you organise projects and resources, build relationships and guide the team to deliver extraordinary work.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive salary, plus equity options where you will enjoy the rapid growth of Canva and have impact every day.
• Flexible working hours that cater to how you best work. We value work-life balance and you decided what works best for you.
• Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, fruit, drinks and snacks options. You can enjoy the TGIF special drinks and live cooking.
• Unique and flexible leave that goes beyond just standard annual leave including flexible leave, carer’s leave, Force for Good leave, education leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own development.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a fitness center membership to personal development training, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including; Canva University, Fitness Classes (Yoga & Meditation) Employee Assistant Programs, social clubs and team events that are sponsored by the company.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. / 我们会根据你的经验、技能和对于职位的热情来做出雇佣决定。当你进行申请时，请告诉我们你希望我们对你使用的称谓，以及在面试过程中你可能需要的任何合理调整。