Beijing – Full-time
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 30 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
- Pair with Sydney teams to deliver differentiated parity features that require customization within service domains such as billing, profile, C&D, M&E etc.
- Work on common solutions that support better product and system unifications between .com and .cn, such as content sync, metadata localization etc.
Experience the candidate will have
- You troubleshoots complex technical issues through consultation with multiple stakeholders across teams
- You recommends the most appropriate technical solutions by considering the context and impact on other parts of the system
- You effectively refines requirements and goals with multiple stakeholders to determine technical direction
- You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders, recognise where compromise is needed and adapt your own position for the best outcome.