Beijing, China – Full-time
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 75 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 2,800 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 30 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
- Pair with Sydney teams to deliver differentiated parity features that require customization within service domains such as billing, profile, C&D, M&E etc.
- Work on common solutions that support better product and system unifications between .com and .cn, such as content sync, metadata localization etc.
Experience the candidate will have
- You troubleshoots complex technical issues through consultation with multiple stakeholders across teams
- You recommends the most appropriate technical solutions by considering the context and impact on other parts of the system
- You effectively refines requirements and goals with multiple stakeholders to determine technical direction
- You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders, recognise where compromise is needed and adapt your own position for the best outcome.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive salary, plus equity options where you will enjoy the rapid growth of Canva and have impact every day.
• Flexible working hours that cater to how you best work. We value work-life balance and you decided what works best for you.
• Healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch, fruit, drinks and snacks options. You can enjoy the TGIF special drinks and live cooking.
• Unique and flexible leave that goes beyond just standard annual leave including flexible leave, carer’s leave, Force for Good leave, education leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own development.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a fitness center membership to personal development training, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including; Canva University, Fitness Classes (Yoga & Meditation) Employee Assistant Programs, social clubs and team events that are sponsored by the company.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process. / 我们会根据你的经验、技能和对于职位的热情来做出雇佣决定。当你进行申请时，请告诉我们你希望我们对你使用的称谓，以及在面试过程中你可能需要的任何合理调整。