At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 10 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the team
The Performance Marketing Team play a significant role in helping with the execution of our digital marketing projects and campaigns to drive accelerated business growth across multiple product lines.
The team works in partnership with other i18n growth marketers, engineers, designers and product coordinators to exponentially grow Canva’s overall revenue & users.
Teams at Canva strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long term maintainability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a highly data informed approach and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
You will help to grow Canva by leading our effort on all Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns. You will also have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and get hands-on; you will be taking ownership on whatever you will be doing.
What you'll do:
- Manage & optimise Canva’s Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) brand and performance marketing campaigns across all markets.
- Ensure the business stays ahead of industry trends & competitor activity and optimises for current & future technology.
- Communicate accurate and timely weekly reports on the performance of Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) channels to the team & wider stakeholders.
- Help evangelise Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) as a channel across the business.
- Daily Facebook campaign performance monitoring & optimisation – bid/budget changes, audience testing, creative testing.
- Involvement with other marketing and growth activities as needed.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of hands on experience running complex Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns without an agency to hit efficiency & volume targets.
- Strong attention to detail, good with numbers, statistics & analysing large amounts of data to identify trends, optimise campaigns & make decisions.
- Passionate about Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and a keen follower of current trends in the industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small.
- Comfortable with operating independently in a fast-changing environment and with multiple teams relying on you.
- Willing to be hands-on – no task is too small or too big. Good organization and communication skills.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates