At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Brand Strategist is to partner with our largest Enterprise accounts and co-develop a brand and content strategy with them while identifying the keys to brand awareness and value. She or he will also help Canva build the company’s Enterprise sales and success motion and implement best practices for building a world-class customer-facing organization.
What you'll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by partnering with our largest accounts to develop a mutual brand and content strategy that helps accelerate the customer’s goals.
- Brand value: identify keys to success for a customer’s brand value and awareness.
- Account growth: highlight areas for growth within existing accounts and work with Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to develop business cases for increasing Canva adoption.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices, case studies, and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider.
- Team leadership: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above.
What we're looking for:
- Success: proven track record engaging customers and driving brand or content strategy, with 6+ years of sales / customer success, partnerships, or brand marketing experience in B2B SaaS.
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately.
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream bigIntegrity and trustworthiness.
- Independent / self-starter.
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative.
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered