At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 20 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Reporting to the Conversion Rate Optimisation Lead, you will play a key part in helping grow the CRO Experimentation Program at Canva. You will be highly technical, with strong expert knowledge in analysis, experimentation and optimisation. With a customer first lens, you will optimise landing pages and develop personalisation campaigns to increase funnel efficiencies, improve user engagement, acquisition and retention goals. Working with various data inputs and teams, you will design and execute a roadmap of experiments to improve conversion rates across web and app touchpoints.
What you'll do:
- Work effectively as part of the Conversion Rate Optimisation team to build out a program of tests and then work with the broader Marketing and Engagement group to execute and iterate
- Interpret qualitative and quantitative insights to aid, inform and develop a clear testing plan and roadmap
- Identify, design and implement A/B and multivariate testing opportunities from hypothesis creation to identifying success metrics, conducting post-test analysis and improving macro and micro conversion goals.
- Manage the setup, execution and measurement of initiatives using optimisation and analytics tools including Optimizely, Amplitude, Mode and Google Analytics.
- Analyse, track and report on experiment results to deliver data driven and actionable insights
- Prepare management reporting and presentations to stakeholders to communicate business and customer outcomes of the delivered initiatives
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in Conversion rate optimisation.
- Deep understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) standards, best practices and methodologies including experiment design, hypothesis creation and basic statistics.
- Advanced A/B testing and personalisation experience using experiment tools such as Optimizely.
- Highly agile, have a growth mindset with the ability to test and iterate quickly and a sound understanding of UX, UI design.
- Proven history of consistently executing high-impact experiments to drive significant uplifts in core business metrics.
- Experience in using reporting / BI data visualisation tools such as Tableau (Looker is preferred) to identify actionable insights and opportunities.
- Good knowledge of other digital marketing functions and growth levers such as SEO and Paid marketing channels.
Other qualities that we look for:
- Motivation to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running.
- Ability to work independently as an important member of a team.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects with great attention to detail.
- A critical thinker who is always curious, asks the right questions and an all-round problem solver.
- Good time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task and pivot quickly when required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations