**Pooling for external candidates, currently prioritising internal applications**
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2014, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than one billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 10 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
What you'll do:
- Tailor-fit coaching styles effectively to different working styles of members to empower high performers, motivate high potentials, and support low performers
- Conduct effective discussions and seasonal cadences with members to set goals, provide feedback, coaching with action-driven next steps, and check levels of performance
- Take full responsibility for the overall output of the team using ticket backlog, CSAT, FRT and user specific feedback
- Drive the team to realign focus on what’s urgent for the businessActively remove blockers that hinder members to achieve individual and team goals
- Tie up different people with diverse skill sets and drive them to become a high performing team
- Challenge and stretch team members that support their career aspirations while maintaining alignment with business goals
- Empower team members by setting SMART goals, providing resources, does coaching, calls out underperformance, and fosters a high performance culture
You'll love this role if you have:
- At least 5 years managerial experience in customer service
- Experience managing a team, during a rapid growth phase In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices, software, databases and tools
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding targets, and leading a team who continuously improve performance
- Ability to drive motivate high potentials and support low performers
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends, tools, and applications
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Proven ability to influence, energise, develop and drive change
- Grace under fire: ability to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate composure in stressful situations
- Customer service orientation
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest office in Makati!