At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2014, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than one billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 10 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
About the candidate
We’re looking for people with the passion and hunger to solve problems. You need great attention to detail, and an ability put yourself in other people’s shoes. We need someone who loves challenges and is adaptable to change. Do you want to work within a cross-cultural, customer-oriented organisation? Yes? Then we would love to hear from you!
Are you a fresh graduate? Don't be overwhelmed! This role is also open to fresh graduates and junior candidates!
What you'll do:
- Uphold Canva’s core value of maximising customer happiness
- Provide excellent customer service to our users globally, through fast, upbeat, and genuine responses to inquiries and feedback
- Answers customer communication in an efficient manner
- Provide accurate answers and solutions to customer queries
- Address customer issues in a patient manner with a genuine desire to help our users be successful
- Collaborate with immediate team, other customer happiness teams to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
- Be motivated to meet or exceed key performance targets, both personally and as a team
- Follow team communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times
- Perform each duty above with our customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority
- Act as an effective Canva Ambassador to our customers and the team, fully-equipped with anything Canva-related
- Must be adaptable to 24/7 shifting schedule
You'll love this role if you:
- Have at least one year of relevant customer service experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Have previous experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Have self motivation for learning
- Have the ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Are motivated, energetic, driven work ethic
- Have time management skills
- Have the ability to meet and/or exceed key performance metrics
- Are amendable to 24/7 shifting schedule – rotating shifts, weekday rest days and split offs
We’d also love it if you have…
- Basic web and mobile troubleshooting skills
- Experience with browser and operating system troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of the web and mobile operating systems and relevant hard- or software is a plus
- Equity options
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations