At Canva our mission is to make beautiful design possible for everyone by transforming the way corporates, small businesses, non-profits and educators work all over the world. Through this democratisation of design, we aim to have a significant positive impact on society.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially. We are one of the world’s fastest growing startups and the journey has only just begun. Joining Canva now means you become an integral part of this adventure.
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed and constantly improved to let you do great work. We mean it when we say it is important to us that we create a workplace that you love coming to.
We take great pride in designing a product and an encompassing experience that users really love. Just check out our Twitter stream. Your colleagues at Canva — like you — enjoy being the best at their craft and coming together as a team to create something world-class.
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. We are looking for Customer Happiness folks to join our team that will interact with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- Uphold Canva’s core value of maximising customer happiness
- Provide excellent customer service to our users globally, through fast, upbeat, and genuine responses to inquiries and feedback
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction across all of Canva’s Channels (e-mail, support tab, and social media accounts)
- Providing help and answers to the customers’ technical issues through identification of the problem itself.
- Track all the essential information related to managing customer inquiries through our bug tracking tool, JIRA, and our internal customer happiness database
- Generate an accurate account of all related web and mobile issues regarding bug reports, feature requests, feedback, account deletion requests, subscription queries, etc. daily
- Act as an effective Canva Ambassador to our customers and the team, fully-equipped with anything Canva-related
- Update support articles and public FAQs to provide relevant and helpful information to Canva users
- Provide continuous administrative support and complete various projects to assist the Canva team
- At least two years of relevant customer service experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking ability – you need to be able to read between the lines of a customer’s issue and try to find the underlying cause
- Technological aptitude to manage spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums
- Effective multitasking skills – ability to handle multiple accounts ensuring consistent excellent quality of work
- Previous experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Formal technical support experience
- Experience with browser and operating system troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of the web and mobile operating systems and relevant hard- or software is a plus
- Design background is a plus
- Equity in one of the fastest growing startups in the world
- Team building
- Fitness membership