At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Education is priceless. So we’re offering a supercharged version of Canva to classrooms for free. Jam-packed with value and time-saving features (plus millions of free images), every user of Canva for Education gets hundreds of dollars of value for free. This has created a need for us to hire an Education Account Executive.
The Role Mission
The mission of the Education Sales Account Executive is to expand our Canva for Education footprint with school districts around the world and realize how Canva can be the creativity tool for every classroom. He or she will help Canva develop the company’s Education sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class organization.
What you'll do:
- K-12 districts and classroom growth: focus on rapidly growing Canva for Education adoption across K-12 school districts in the U.S. to help hit the company’s overall EDU aspirations
- User enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high user engagement and satisfaction across students, teachers, parents, and administrators, and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Education product grows
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we are looking for:
- Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 3+ years of EDU sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate candidates