At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Education is priceless so we're offering a supercharged version of Canva to classrooms for free. Jam-packed with value and time-saving features (plus millions of free images) and we are looking for dedicated team members to build out our success in this sector.
We are looking for our first Education Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to build our Canva Education product into the market-leading solution. She or he will also help develop strategy for how we grow our customer segments, shape our messaging, narrative, and positioning for
What you'll do:
- Go-to-market strategy definition: define messaging and positioning for Canva Education as we introduce new product suites and features
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by continuously assessing the competitive landscape, customer needs, and our value delivery
- Story-telling: create stories for inspiring customers and enabling our sales teams with product materials, demos, and value-based narratives
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: build, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider, including developing and tracking success metrics
- Team leadership: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we are looking for:
- Cross-functional success: proven track record leading cross-functional teams across marketing, product, and sales, with 3+ years of experience in Education product marketing. A knowledge of the Education sector is a must for this role.
- Communication skills: strong verbal and written communicator, with the ability to synthesize a complex situation into a concise plan
- Creativity: inclination to combine dreaming big with a willingness to learn and adapt, in order to problem solve effectively
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations