At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Customer Success Manager is to nurture and grow the relationships with our mid-market Canva Enterprise accounts. She or he will also help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you'll do:
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by leading the post-sale relationship of Canva’s strategic accounts, including implementation, onboarding, training, and adoption
- Account growth: identify areas for growth within existing accounts and manage the renewal process
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider
- Team mentorship: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for:
- Success: proven track record engaging users and driving adoption, with 2+ years of post-sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
- Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Independent / self-starter
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Fun and quirky celebrations