At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 20 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Enterprise Field Marketing Manager is to develop, execute and optimize experiences for customers and leads that deliver against enterprise revenue goals. You’ll partner with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to assess opportunities and develop quarterly and annual plans to achieve lead targets. You’ll be accountable for delivering all aspects of event marketing plans. Your keys to success will be the ability to organize, execute, communicate and work in a fast-paced team.
What you'll do:
- Produce integrated regional marketing plans to increase awareness, grow lead flow, and support Canva for Enterprise adoption across global regions.
- Leverage product marketing and brand team vision to manage Canva-owned and third party in-person events and field marketing programs to help our sales teams achieve revenue goals.
- Collaborate closely with the enterprise sales and customer success teams to understand key business issues facing stakeholders in target accounts and develop customized programs to address them.
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of your programs and campaigns in an easy-to understand language for sales. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Develop processes to organize how Canva manages customers advocacy through customer betas, case studies and managing the enterprise customer reference board. Work on multiple programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Semi-frequent travel may be required.
What we're looking for:
- BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years experience managing B2B marketing events ideally for SaaS companies, including working with sales teams
- 2+ years experience managing logistics for field events
- Proven experience using data to deliver insights, action and business results
- Experience working with agencies, securing venues for events and adhering to budget
- Strong collaboration and team player skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritise work under critical deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and experience working across matrix organisations (working effectively with regional marketing, sales, and marketing operations will be keys to success)
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates