At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The mission of the Enterprise Marketing Manager is to build our Canva Enterprise solution into the market-leading solution. She or he will also help develop strategy for how we grow our customer segments, shape our messaging, narrative, and positioning for Enterprise product launches, and align our customers’ needs with our value proposition.
This role will directly report to Head of China Enterprise.
What you'll do
- Go-to-market strategy definition: define messaging and positioning for Canva Enterprise as we introduce new product suites and features
- Online and offline product promotion: obtain potential client leads and sales leads through effective marketing investment including online and offline product marketing promotion
- Marketing Intelligence: draft industrial white paper,collect and analyze customer industry trends, market insights and other strategic reports, and provide collaborative feedback to relevant departments including growth, product and sales teams
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by continuously assessing the competitive landscape, customer needs, and our value delivery
- Story-telling: create stories for inspiring customers and enabling our sales and success teams with product materials, demos, and value-based narratives, and not just rely on external agencies to generate contents.
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: build, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership and our growing customer base with building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business and solutions provider, including developing and tracking success metrics
- Team leadership: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we're looking for
- Cross-functional success: proven track record leading cross-functional teams across marketing, product, and sales, with 3+ years of experience in B2B product marketing
- Communication skills: strong verbal and written communicator, with the ability to synthesize a complex situation into a concise plan
- Creativity: inclination to combine dreaming big with a willingness to learn and adapt, in order to problem solve effectively
- Integrity and trustworthiness:Independent / self-starter
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve