At Canva our mission is to make beautiful design possible for everyone by transforming the way corporations, small businesses, nonprofits, and educators work all over the world. Through this democratisation of design, we aim to have a significant positive impact on society.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially. We are one of the world’s fastest growing startups and the journey has only just begun. Joining Canva now means you become an integral part of this adventure.
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed and constantly improved to let you do great work. We mean it when we say it is important to us that we create a workplace that you love coming to.
We take great pride in designing a product and an encompassing experience that users really love. Just check out our Twitter stream. Your colleagues at Canva — like you — enjoy being the best at their craft and coming together as a team to create something world-class. Aside from thousands of professionally designed layouts, Canva is also home to millions of photos and vectors for our users to use in their designs. Vectors play a big part in creating good design. Thousands of new vectors are uploaded in the Canva library every week to ensure we are regularly providing fresh and diverse content for our users.
Your Role is to produce animated assets and stickers in different styles according to the brief given by the Canva team, you should have the ability to meet the following criteria:
- Experienced animation technique
- High quality illustration standards
- Following production processes and requirements
- Working to a timeline
- Accepting feedback and open to reworking if the brief is not met.
- Prior experience with design, illustration, and animation with an online portfolio of motion graphics work
- Have strong technical skills, and are able to work proficiently in After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of design, illustration, and animation
- Are comfortable in designing and animating vector characters and/or typography
- Have a passion for creating well-designed, usable animated stickers in different styles
- Have a desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Have a strong eye for quality and details
- Are able to receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Are BIR-registered
- Have these equipments: Computer/Laptop (with hi-res screen preferable) and high-speed internet