At Canva our mission is to make beautiful design possible for everyone by transforming the way corporations, small businesses, nonprofits, and educators work all over the world. Through this democratisation of design, we aim to have a significant positive impact on society.
Since launch in August 2013, Canva has millions of users worldwide. We take great pride in designing a product and an encompassing experience that users really love.
Aside from thousands of professionally designed layouts, Canva is also home to millions of photos for our users to use in their designs. Images play a big part in creating good design. Thousands of new photos are uploaded in the Canva library every week to ensure we are regularly providing fresh and diverse content for our users. As a Keyword Specialist, your task is to ensure that all media content is tagged accurately for users to find the content they need.
What you'll do...
- Create descriptive and accurate titles and keywords for all media content types (photos, graphics, and videos)
- Edit, update, and remove unnecessary titles and keywords if neededDo online research on the latest tags to keep up with the trends for each content types
- Maintain full understanding of expected deadlines and image preferences
We'd love it if you...
- Have experience with keyword optimization
- Have a strong understanding of the English language, including a wide range of cultural references and concepts
- Have great attention to detail
- Have knowledge of design fundamentals (composition, color, style, etc.)
- Are BIR-registered
- Have equipment: Computer/Laptop (with hi-res screen preferrable) and high-speed internet