At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 20 million users across 180+ different countries who have created more than 2 billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the team
The People Team’s mission is to make Canva the best place in the world to work! Chef-cooked lunches everyday and free yoga are great however we have boiled our culture down to one key factor: amazing people. What’s our secret sauce? Simply a group of passionate people all working together to help each other and the company succeed. You’ll be joining a new team working with HR, Finance and Vibe who are responsible for fostering an amazing workplace and culture that empowers everyone to do their best work.
What you'll do:
- Provide advice and support to Canva employees, candidates, contractors and guests for anything travel and global mobility related.
- Own the visitor visa, relocation and business travel programs, and coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure travellers have the most seamless, simple and enjoyable experience.
- Provide hands-on support and coordination where the situation requires it.
- Coordinate with our external providers in matters relating to visitor visas and immigration, relocation and travel. Contribute to the development and improvement of Canva’s travel and global mobility related policies, processes and experiences, and localising it where it makes sense to.
- Utilise data effectively to uncover useful insights and provide recommendations.
- Drive operational excellence, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with great discretion.
What we're looking for:
- You’re a great communicator. You can talk to anyone and in front of a crowd. You know how to communicate tactfully, whatever the situation.
- You love working collaboratively. You can collaborate across multiple teams in the company to solve business problems.
- You’re customer focused. You listen, you understand, and you deliver speedy and quality results.
- You’re highly organised. You are detail oriented and excellent at prioritising to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not easily overwhelmed.
- You’re highly adaptable. You welcome change, and have the ability to problem solve and quickly iterate.
- You’re eager to learn. You have a commitment to constantly develop yourself.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered