At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 18 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
We opened our Manila office last 2014 and since then, we’ve grown our small team of eight to an amazingly diverse team of 200... and counting! Since day one, we’ve been committed to making Canva the best place to work and we have a dedicated Vibe team to look after just that.
About the Vibe team
Our Vibe team makes Canva a happy, healthy and productive environment bringing great vibes all day every day. They look after three key areas: office & facilities management, food & beverage, and planning & designing.
From beautiful dining space, amazing in house chefs, coffee machines, internal clubs, pop-up events, and office activities, they make Canva more than just an office – a lifestyle that makes us one big family even as we grow. As part of the vibe team, a chunk of your role is to work with our in-house chefs in preparing healthified delicious breakfast and lunch meals and to maintain order and organization around the workspace.
We mean it when we say, it is important to us that we create a workplace that you love coming to. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every mood to help you do your best work. At Canva, you can be part of a company that is growing rapidly, building a product that users really love.
With this critical contribution to the company in mind, we partner with nearly all other teams to deliver on the ultimate goal to make Canva the best place to work in the world.
As our Guest Services, you will…
- Be an ambassador for Canva’s culture in bringing good vibes to the Canva team and evangelizing Canva Vibe
- Welcoming, assisting and act as a communication link between internal and external parties.
- Assist, receive and sort on incoming deliveries for various groups including vendor invoices.
- Creating the necessary documentation needed for assisting, assorting and receiving all parcels, packages, and invoices
- Respond to queries of employees in a timely manner via email, phone call, SMS or in person.
- Co-managing the in-house Security System to mitigate possible risks.
- Manage calendars for some leads proactively and with forward-thinking;
- Manage Visas and book international travel and accommodation;
- Organise and manage schedules for internal meetings.
- Book personal and business appointments;
- Record and Archive L6 Activities and Seasonal Cadences
- Process travel and liquidation claims with finance;
- Provide ad-hoc support to the leadership team and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Over-all assistance on the workplace, facilities, and guest services.
- At least 2 years of experience in professional guest services, executive administration, office management and the like
- Highly equipped with overall management of G-Suite (Google Applications)
- Highly equipped with verbal and written communication
- Able to negotiate professionally with different people
- Demonstrate versatility in setting priorities, plan and organize tasks
- Has the ability to locate and collect information and distribute and organize efficiently
- Represent the organization in an ethical and professional manner
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious free breakfast and free lunch for us each day.
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations