At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 10 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
As the company continues to grow into new geographies and to build out our product offering there is now a requirement for a dedicated Head of Education. In this role you will be a key leader, partnering and influencing key product and technology stakeholders to ensure the effective operation and advancement of the company’s education strategy.
What you'll do:
- Lead our Education growth strategy including our go-to-market proposition, experiments and internal infrastructure;
- Oversee and build an engaged Education community to spread viral adoption of Canva;
- Own both online and offline growth channels and tactics and prove a high ROI;
- Develop and execute on a plan to grow both bottoms-up and top-down adoption in the US Education market;
- Develop a playbook for growth to then rollout in international markets;
- Collaborate closely with Canva’s core product and R&D teams to ensure we have a product built for growth;
- Build a high performing and happy team around you to deliver on huge goals;
- Develop operational and strategic improvements with Marketing and Sales
What we're looking for:
- At least 5 years experience growing huge adoption of technology in Education (US market experience preferred);
- Experience creating, developing and refining team practices, playbooks and KPI’s to operate as a top Education business;
- Comfortable and experienced in analysing large volumes of data;
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Significant experience leading, coaching and growing large teams to achieve the above;
- Self motivated with a desire to learn;
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and within set deadlines.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options;
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive Healthcare plan
- Professional education allowance
- 401k (Canva will match up to 8% of annual base salary)
- Generous parental leave policy