About the Job
The mission of the Head of Enterprise Sales is to ensure that we have the people and practices in place to share Canva Enterprise with businesses around the world and realize the power Canva enables for groups at scale. He or she will help Canva China leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Enterprise goals, implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization, and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
What you’ll do...
- Revenue growth: rapidly growing Canva Enterprise in China to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations (path to $200M ARR in 3 years)
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Operational and infrastructure guidance: establish China sales team, deliver prioritized roadmap for systems (i.e., CRM, marketing automation, quoting, etc.), and set-up feedback loop of product needs to support Enterprise sales (i.e., government certification, SOC compliance, etc.)
- Growing and happy team: attract, motivate, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
- Influence and drive better decisions and strategy: operate as an executive sponsor and thought partner to help shape Canva’s focus areas and key decisions the company makes
We’d love it if you have...
- Leadership: proven success scaling out sales teams with a track record of over-achieving targets within a market-leading SaaS business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results. Work with executive stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthiness
You will love it if you are...
- Independent / self-starter
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Equity options
- Fitness membership allowance
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations