At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
- The mission of the Sales Lead is to ensure that we have the people and practices in place to share Canva Enterprise with businesses around the world and realize the power Canva enables for groups at scale.
- He or she will help Canva leadership develop and grow the company’s strategy and execution of Enterprise goals, implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization, and drive operational excellence for the day-to-day management of the business.
- Revenue growth: rapidly grow Canva Enterprise in China to help hit the company’s overall Enterprise revenue aspirations
- Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and continue to prioritize user feedback and excitement as the Enterprise business accelerates
- Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate and refine the team practices, sales playbooks, and KPIs needed for operating as a top SaaS business (including but not limited to): pipeline development, conversion rates, forecasting, hiring, performance management, enablement, training, partnerships, and cross-functional collaboration
- Operational and infrastructure guidance: lead and manage the Sydney and Manila sales and customer success teams, test and help prioritize systems roadmap (i.e., CRM, marketing automation, quoting, etc.), and set-up feedback loop of product needs to support Enterprise sales (i.e., audit logs, simultaneous collaboration, etc.)
- Growing a happy team: attract, motivate, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
What we’re looking for
- Leadership: proven success scaling out large sales teams with a track record of over-achieving targets within a market-leading SaaS business. Ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results. Work with executive stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and insights concisely and with actionable so-what
- Integrity and trustworthinessI：ndependent / self-starter;Accessible, approachable, and collaborative;Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results;Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve