At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Sales Operations Lead is to help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales strategy, complement our teams with analytical insights to provide recommendations, and streamline day-to-day operations. This leader within the Business Operations specialty will support and partner with our Sales and Customer Success leadership team to drive initiatives and lay the foundations for scalable growth of the Canva Enterprise business.
What you’ll do:
- Influence and drive better decisions and strategy: operate as a thought partner to the senior sales and customer success leadership team to help shape our coverage model, understanding of operating drivers such as customer growth, and key decisions we make (i.e., customer segmentation, quota-setting, routes-to-market, territory planning, unit economics, etc.)
- Enterprise sales and success operating cadence: develop and establish a high-quality, predictable, and repeatable cadence of forecasting calls, sales and success team business reviews, and strategic planning to help the company and leadership team discover insights and drive accountability
- Insight and analytical decision support: partner with senior sales and customer success leadership to scope and implement operational and technical improvements to inform strategic decision-making (i.e., Salesforce workflows, sales productivity initiatives, SPIFs, etc.)
- Cross-functional leadership alignment: identify and help prioritize biggest opportunities for the sales and customer success teams and partner across the company for execution
- Growing and happy team: attract, motivate, and develop the talent we need to accomplish the above
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years working experience (ideally with B2B SaaS experience) and 4+ years leadership preferred
- Experience with SQL and tools such as SFDC, Gainsight, Zendesk, Mode, etc.
- Business insight / judgement: ability to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact / outcomes
- Communication skills: ability to communicate complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely, with actionable so-what
- Project management firepower: ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects and see them through completion at a high level of quality, on-time, and with high satisfaction from all stakeholders
- Leadership: ability to attract, motivate, and manage A+ talent to deliver strong results. Work with executive stakeholders as a peer and help shape the focus of the business.
- Analytical skills: ability to earn the respect of senior leadership and operating teams by translating strategic concepts to operational implications
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Free Yoga membership
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toilets
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Relocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates