At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratize design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognisable Global Brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Technical Solutions Architect is to be a technical resource that assists the sales team during complex configuration scoping. This individual serves as a security lead and will act as an expert in many areas of security, describing in business terms the impact of security policies, standards, technology standards, and architecture on the business. The ideal candidate will be a technical translator between the customer, sales, and customer success team, and various internal groups to help drive the right outcomes and solutions.
- Build a scalable model: Become a subject matter expert for Canva’s security practices and posture, able to respond to security assessments, and build a scalable process for success.
- Empower others: Teach and train the sales and customer success team about how to respond to security and compliance-related topics and objections.
- Customer success and enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams by providing a high standard of support and execution.
- Make complex things simple: Serve as the security lead and technical translator between the customer, sales, and customer success team, and various internal groups to help drive the right outcomes and solutions.
What we're looking for:
- What we’re looking for:Success: 2+ years experience in a customer facing role in security, compliance/risk, or solutions engineering. Past experience responding to Information Security Reviews, RFP/RFQ/RFI’s and Security Questionnaires while building a scalable process to enable fast response and self serve.
- Communication skills:Excellent written and oral business communication, and project/time management skills.
- Responsiveness: able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate progress effectively to stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed: able to drive deliverables and results which involve people who do not report to you. Ability to work independently, on a team, and as a leader.
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Professional education allowance
- Generous parental and annual leave policy
- Fun and quirky celebrations