Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.
Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows.
It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About the group and team
The teams & enterprise group is building the design product that empowers everyone in an organization to design and collaborate.
Through doing this we are also building an Enterprise business which already has 5 Fortune 100 customers onboard, an amazing teams product for both free and paid users and making Canva the tool for collaborating on designs.
We have only just started on this journey with our Enterprise product launching last October and there is a whole lot more to do to achieve our vision and so we are looking for a product manager to join us at this early stage and help propel us towards our vision.
- Develop, own and execute on the roadmap and strategy for our teams experience. ‘How are we going to 10x the number of teams created and users within them? How do we get people discovering teams within their organization?’ These questions and more are yours to answer and solve.
- Serve as the domain expert on teams at Canva. You will understand the complete landscape, where the biggest future opportunities are and help us figure out hard questions like ‘How do we scale teams to support organizations with hundreds of thousands of users?’
- Work as the product owner alongside a passionate, cross-functional team of engineers, marketers and designers to execute this roadmap and deliver an amazing experience to our users
- Build relationships with key strategic integration partners, as well as seek to build new ones that unlock growth for Canva and our users.
- You will craft a strong user experience to give a flawless integration experience for our users
- Set crazy big goals for your team, and hit them!
- At least 4 years experience as a product manager of a software product, with enterprise experience a huge plus.
- Someone who enjoys leading a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions – and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- Really strong UX skill set. Understands more than just the fundamentals of good UX, loves Canva’s seamless and simple design and is going to be ruthless in protecting it.
- A strong communicator who can influence cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
- Engineering or technical background to be able to speak the language of engineering and understand the trade-offs made as we build out solutions for tens of millions of users would be a huge plus.