Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Product Manager at Canva you help set this vision, define what that future looks like, and build the products and features that get us there.
Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as our product grows.
It’s our responsibility to see products through their entire lifecycle—from concept through to validation, build, post-launch analytics and iterations.
About the group and team
As an integrated design platform, Canva contains over 60 million pieces of content: from templates to photos, icons, and fonts. The Content & Discovery Group work on the end to end creation and discovery experience of content – including surfacing content to millions of users with a design intent through Google.
As the organic acquisition PM, you’ll be a key contributor to our organic acquisition strategy – balancing important priorities such as strategic research, building products and landing pages that capture intent through Google and iterating and learning from constant growth experiments.
You’re not here to make incremental improvements. You’re here to 10x growth and will have a team of highly proficient engineers, product managers and SEO specialists to support your strategy and vision.
You’re comfortable at the intersection of growth, data and product. You thrive on ambitious challenges and working on products that move the needle forward.
You can point to your impact in previous roles and can think strategically about new, unique growth opportunities. You have domain expertise in SEO, and are comfortable making judgement calls.
You see yourself as an owner, and you’re eager to work with whoever it is across the company to get things done.
- Set the strategic vision and product priorities for a group of teams working on organic growth.
- Evaluate our competitive landscape and research opportunities to position Canva as the leader in design and content creation.
- Engaging with technical, product, design and business stakeholders to prioritize and build what really matters.
- Run experiments and lead a growth culture to drive your teams towards measurable success.
You'll love this role if...
- You have 4 + years experience in product management
- You’ve had a measurable impact on an organic growth strategy
- You have strong SEO chops, and are a self driven learner
- You love data, and fluently speak the language of experimentation and making data-driven decisions
- You consider yourself a leader, and are can rally a team towards an ambitious goal
- You enjoy working with people across many specialties, from other Product Managers to Engineers, SEO, and Data Analysts.
What you'll learn at Canva
- You’ll be on the ground floor of 10xing our existing organic channel.
- You’ll learn the complexities of taking on multiple industries through a single website.
- You’ll work with experienced and motivated product managers across Canva, sharing knowledge and continuously improving our skills together.