Product Management @ Canva
The mission of Product Managers at Canva is to create the most accessible design tool for every person in the world. We believe that we can improve the world by empowering everyone to design and communicate visually. As a Growth Product Manager at Canva, you experiment with new and existing products and features to deliver measurable business impact.
Growth Product Managers collaborate with Canva’s founders to set the direction, scope, and success metrics for moving key business metrics. We work across teams of designers, software engineers, marketers and analysts to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product strategy, road mapping, and prioritisation as Canva grows.
It’s our responsibility to be curious, analytical and take an experiment-driven approach to deliver great users experiments that move the needle for Canva’s growth.
About the group and team
The Marketing and Engagement group work together to optimise Canva’s entire funnel. Helping users hear about and discover Canva, engaging them in the product and through messaging and personalised content, to loving Canva and helping them discover everything we have to offer to then wanting to refer or share with their friends. We are a Growth focussed group with engineering, marketing, design, data, product and more, collaborating to make sure the world loves Canva.
We are looking for someone who can generate insight based on vision, data and user feedback, clearly define a direction for a team and then execute in a fast paced environment to deliver customer value and delightful experiences. Working in a cross-functional team and setting them up for success, you can collaborate and communicate to elevate everyone, create amazing solutions together and deliver the right things, quickly.
The ideal candidate will have a growth and scientific mindset, experience running high impacts experiments, is naturally inquisitive and adaptive and is a fantastic collaborator and communicator.
You'll love this job if ...
- You have 3 – 7 years of experience in a growth focussed product management role; for a consumer facing SaaS product, related online software product or digital product.
- You are a marketer at heart – You can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of growth, activation, and retention with respect to the platform and how that translates into user growth
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions—whether that’s analytics, user research, survey feedback, or in-person user testing. When presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems.
- You can own and drive products from idea to delivery
- You manage cross-functional teams and backlogs like a pro
- You can take products beyond MVP and define a clear product vision
- You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and data impact