Canva’s People Team has a big mission to build the most effective and engaged company in the world! Our success is finding, growing and empowering the best engineers, designers, product managers, growth marketers and operators in the world. The Talent Acquisition practice at Canva is cutting-edge, leveraging the latest recruitment technologies and platforms and promoting a very data-driven approach to optimizing the efficiency and performance of the Talent Acquisition function. We have recently launched into the U.S market with our Enterprise offering which has created exciting growth opportunities and as a result we need someone to focus on U.S hiring across a range of roles and specialities - we are looking for a stand-out business recruiter with extensive experience building out Sales organizations!
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Canva’s success - we’ve hired some of the best people from all over the world and it takes a curious, tenacious and creative Recruiter to make sure we’re always discovering talent that will take Canva into the future. You will help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive prospects and guide them on their journey to becoming Canvanauts. You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the primary advocate for candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process, connecting them to the magic of working at Canva.
What you'll do:
- Full life-cycle recruiting: You’ll get to own the recruiting process from start to finish, sourcing, interviewing and hiring top talent.
- Hire the best: Your focus will be on hiring quality candidates with agility and speed. We regularly do Global searches to find the best talent for Canva.
- Help build a diverse workplace: We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community.
- Partner with your hiring managers: You will work closely with your hiring managers to gain a deeper understanding of how each role fits into Canva.
- Obsess about candidate experience: At Canva we care deeply about our People. Our candidate experience isn’t anything different. You are well-spoken on the phone and articulate over emails. You can effectively share the Canva story, vision and culture and act as a brand ambassador.
- Data-driven: You are always trying to improve our hiring process and you will think with a data-first approach.
What we are looking for:
- 5 + years of experience in an internal fast-paced recruitment role and have a successful track record of hiring top talent.
- You know how to recruit and build out a sales org and have proven success recruiting across Sales, Customer Success, Operations and Sales Enablement but also feel comfortable recruiting across other business functions.
- You’re a hustler! You’re an independent, adaptable and highly motivated Recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love to research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck into various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
- You have the aptitude to leverage our product, culture and mission of Canva to attract the right candidates.
- Tact, diplomacy and professionalism are a way of life for you when you deal with various sensitive situations across the role.
- Able to influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- While we won’t be taking any blood samples, we’d love to see some Startup DNA – you will need to be flexible, pragmatic, strategic, tenacious, and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the world’s fastest-growing tech companies. Your work will impact millions of Canva’s global users.
- Health insurance
- Learn from and work with some of Canva’s best talent, including Canva’s founders, engineers, product and growth professionals.
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
- Sponsored social clubs and team events.
- Fun and quirky celebrations.