Sydney or Remote (Aus/NZ) – Full-time
We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the role
We want Canva to be a celebration of diversity. Our success depends on building an inclusive environment that values talented individuals from all backgrounds and while we’ve made progress with our diversity recruiting initiatives, the work is never done.
We’re looking for an Inclusion Recruiting Partner to join our Talent Acquisition team in a newly created role to design, build, and integrate targeted DE&I recruiting strategies that align with our overall DE&I strategy and approach. You’ll champion inclusive recruiting both inside TA and across the business, and ensure Canva’s values, social initiatives and culture resonates with a diverse set of candidates and that our DE&I strategy is embedded into every stage of the recruiting journey.
If you're passionate about building diverse teams and fostering inclusion and belonging, this is your chance to make a difference.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love being part of. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every preference, to help you do the best work of your life. We recognise that every single person is unique and our workplace benefits aim to ensure we cater for all.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance
- Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Support Programs to help you be your best
- Unique and flexible leave options so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
- An annual Vibe & Thrive Allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection
- Virtual and in-office fitness and yoga classes, an onsite gym and breakfast and lunch prepared at our pet-friendly Sydney office (for those in this location).
- Canva For Good program, matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
- Support for family and carers including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity, recognising the diverse representations of modern families and supporting work-life balance.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.