Sydney or Remote (Aus/NZ) – Full-time
We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the team
Sitting within Talent Acquisition, this role will sit in the newly formed Talent Attraction and Enablement team. We're a Centre of Excellence consulting team, here to support the recruitment delivery teams by solving some of the hardest talent problems through marketing and brand, talent programs and enablement.
Every day, we’re working with Canvanauts throughout the business to bring Canva’s talent experience to life.
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Brand Partner to own the activation of our new talent attraction strategy, working closely with Talent Enablement, Talent Programs, Marketing, PR& Comms teams. Because this team is a relatively new one, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects that have never existed before, fine tune our candidate experience and partner with Canvanauts across the business to support their recruitment marketing efforts.
We mean it when we say we want to create a workplace that you love being part of. Our culture is unlike anywhere else and our offices are designed with workspaces for every preference, to help you do the best work of your life.
We recognise that every single person is unique and our workplace benefits aim to ensure we cater for all.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible hours and a hybrid working model which values work-life balance
- Our very own Canva University, internal coaching and Employee Support Programs to help you be your best
- Unique and flexible leave options so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development
- An annual Vibe & Thrive Allowance for you to spend as you choose on personal education, wellbeing, home office and social connection
- Virtual and in-office fitness and yoga classes, an onsite gym and breakfast and lunch prepared at our pet-friendly Sydney office by in-house chefs
- Canva For Good program - matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in
- Support for family and carers, including a parental leave policy that prioritises inclusivity, recognising the diverse representations of modern families and supporting work-life balance.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. If you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.