Since launch in April 2013, our user base has grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million users in over 100 languages, making us one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world. As of today, we've achieved profitability as well as a USD $3.2b valuation, comfortably setting us up for the next stage of growth.
Canva is seeking an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to ensure the reliability, security, and resiliency of our systems, hardware, and platforms which support Canva's internal business operations. As we grow past 400 employees in Sydney, we need to ensure our offices, tools, and systems enable all Canva employees to do their best work.
- Support and troubleshooting Canva’s hardware and devices – laptops, networking, and video conferencing for MacOS, Apple Devices, Zoom Teleconferencing
- Manage small projects – planning, communication of, and implementation of new procedures, policies, technologies, etc.
- Administration of cloud-based tools and internal applications
- Provisioning and management of Canva assets; movement, storage, and setup of laptops, monitors, desktops, etc.
- Provide desktop and application support to end-users – troubleshooting laptops, peripherals, and applications
- Support configuration activities, planned outages, and security initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Apple Products, Devices, and Services; MacOS X and Linux Operating Systems
- Previous experience in a Level 2 (L2) onsite support capacity
- Experience administering cloud-based internal application such as Google GSuite and Atlassian Products (Jira, Confluence, etc)
- Experience managing video conferencing applications and hardware
- Strong verbal and written communication with strong documentation and organizational skills
- A strong customer-focused attitude and demeanour; at-home in an environment where things move very quickly
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, plus stock options via our ESOP plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by our wonderful Vibe team
- Onsite-Gym and Yoga Membership
- End-of-Trip Facilities: Bicycle parking and showers
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Pet-friendly offices
- Sponsored social clubs, team events and celebrations
- Relocation budget for interstate applicants