At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2014, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 10 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 200 million designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the team
Canva’s Customer Happiness team is the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 10 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
We our looking for a visionary, change-driven, and goal-oriented Training and Quality Lead, who will join one of the biggest teams in Canva Manila. This role will champion and raise Canva's customer support processes and services to a global level, work closely across teams, and will be crucial in empowering and equipping the team.
What you'll do as our Training & Quality Lead...
- You will own Customer Happiness’ learning & development processes, knowledge management, and quality frameworks: from inception to creation, documentation, implementation and measurements
- Evaluate, design, develop, and execute training roadmap for all existing and future processes
- Facilitate onboarding, refresher sessions and other L&D programmes within CHT
- Perform knowledge checks and collaborate with team leads and the team as needed
- Seek ways to optimize learning curve through systematized review of the agent lifecycle
- Work with Canva University to facilitate delivery of complementary training and other development programmes and alignment of training delivery to Canva pillars
- Ensure CHT’s training framework is world-class
- Ensure calibration between each team lead and subject matter expert on matters relating to quality
You'll love this role if you have...
- At least 3 years of relevant experience leading an L&D and Quality function, in a shared services, retail, ITES, and/or BPO industry
- Exposure to conceptualisation and implementation of quality framework
- Past experience managing an LMS and Knowledge Base/Knowledge Management system
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices, software, and tools
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Proven ability to influence, energise, develop and drive change
- Grace under fire: ability to present in front of large groups, deal with ambiguity, and demonstrate composure in stressful situations
What you'll learn at Canva
- The growth mindset that has allowed Canva to reach 10 million monthly active users
- The inner workings of Australia’s fastest growing startup
- Working closely with various teams within Canva – from people teams to product managers, even with devs!
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each day
- Fitness membership allowance
- Parental leave policy
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Fun and quirky celebrations
- Professional Educational Allowance