At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2014, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than one billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
Canva’s Customer Happiness team are the face of a platform used by millions of people every day. With over 10 million active users, we strive to make each and every customer happy. The team interacts with our users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Canva and its features. Customer happiness is what gets us up in the morning! Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
What you'll do:
- Be an engaging and conscientious thought partner and contribute to crafting long term strategies on different areas in UserVoice through the use of data and analytics.
- Collect and analyze historical contact volume and productivity data to capture trends while also identifying and normalizing outliers.
- Use data, along with available business intelligence, to forecast interval and daily pattern distributions for contacts volume and productivity.
- Define short to long term staffing projections based on user requirements, historical and future trends.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels, efficiency and user experience.
- Maintain and analyze records of actual contact and staffing volumes compared to forecast.
- Understand the reasons for forecast variances and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy.
- Utilize workload forecasts, intra-day performance outlooks, staff forecasts and schedule runs to proactively identify staffing optimisation opportunities and take the appropriate action necessary to deliver a comprehensive plan for meeting service performance objectives.
- Investigate operational issues as needed and figure out scalable solutions, working cross-functionally with the appropriate teams.
You'll love this role if you have:
- Have a high level of mathematical ability
- Have basic to intermediate SQL proficiency, functional knowledge of time series and regression forecasting methods in R is a big plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively complex concepts and quantitative insights concisely, with actionable “so-what” with internal and external stakeholders
- Have intermediate to advanced functional knowledge of Google Sheets / Excel
- Able to execute in a complex environment amidst some ambiguity
- Able to prioritize focus of effort and inquiry with an eye to business impact/outcomes
- Able to translate strategic concepts to operational implications
- Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
- Humility/willingness to question one’s own assumptions/desire to constantly improve
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
- Functional knowledge of programming languages such as Python is a plus as the role will eventually involve automating processes
- Knowledge in workforce management concepts, capacity planning, forecasting, and scheduling is a big plus
- Background in Industrial Engineering is a plus
- Competitive salary, plus equity options
- Free meals everyday! We have talented In-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us everyday.
- Gym membership allowance
- Professional education allowance
- Mental health benefit through employee assistance program.
- Competitive HMO and Leave benefits
- Sponsored social clubs and team events
- Countless fun and quirky celebrations
- Work in one of the coolest office in Makati!