- Canva Pro launches to 4 million users, reinvents the way companies design
Canva Pro launches to 4 million users, reinvents the way companies design
The service, currently in limited beta, will roll out to Canva’s four million users from Monday. It comes as Canva celebrates its two-year anniversary and reaches 30 million user-created designs.
Bloggers, marketers and small-business owners will be able to join existing Canva Pro users such as Huffington Post, Upworthy, Lonely Planet, Hubspot and Yelp that already use the platform to create their social media graphics and marketing materials. Canva Pro’s features will appeal to both individuals and teams.
“Canva is extremely popular with individuals who create things like social media graphics, presentations, and business cards. It has saved them time, money, and allowed them to create graphics that look professional without needing to learn the expensive desktop design tools,” said Canva CEO Melanie Perkins.
“Over the past two years, we’ve found that brands often struggle to an even greater extent with the same issues. Canva Pro takes Canva to the next level, by empowering companies to share design templates, fonts and digital assets, and to collaborate on the design process.”
Canva Pro will also appeal to professional designers and brand managers, who can provide a greater level of control over an organization’s brand, by setting up their brand assets and custom templates in Canva.
“Too often graphic designers are overstretched and pressured with competing priorities from all corners of an organization. Canva Pro enables them to centralize all their assets, collaborate more easily, and oversee a brand’s image by providing remixable templates, images and design assets that other teams can use to create on-brand graphics.”
Canva Pro’s key features include:
- Save branded templates. Create templates for everything from social media graphics to presentations. This ensures consistency and empowers your social media, marketing and sales teams to create their own on-brand graphics.
- Magically resize designs. Quickly resize a design into all the formats you need. Create a design once, and optimize it for different social media channels, or campaign collateral.
- Organize images and assets into folders. Centralize images and assets for your team. Employees will never get stuck searching for the right logo again.
- Invite your team to collaborate. Canva Pro is perfect for teams of all sizes, whether it’s one person, or a team of hundreds. It provides an internal commenting and collaboration system to improve workflow.
Canva Pro will be available for $9.95 per user/month. Canva’s existing service will continue to remain free.
To register for Canva Pro access, visit www.canva.com.Register for Canva Pro now!