- Design your best holiday season yet with Canva
Design your best holiday season yet with Canva
From DIY gifts to designing custom holiday invitations or party posters, Canva is your go-to destination for all your holiday needs this year.
There’s no doubt that while the holidays are all about celebration, they can also bring an element of stress. There’s shopping to do, plans to make, and events to host, just to name a few – and that’s all before you’ve started thinking about how to organize yourself for a fresh new year.
One of Canva’s values is “make complex things simple” – and that goes for the holidays, too. Our visual communication platform can help make this holiday season easier, from event planning, to creating company swag for your team, or whipping up last-minute Christmas gifts that are both meaningful and affordable.
No matter the upcoming festivity, Canva has you covered: design dreidel tokens for Hannukah; posters for a Kwanzaa celebration; Christmas cards, decor, menus, and gift tags; thank-you cards for clients or New Year’s Eve party invitations. Or why not put together a holiday video for your loved ones, design a social media post celebrating your favorite holiday, create a cinematic end-of-year wrap-up presentation for your team, or use a Whiteboard for party planning or to create a vision board for 2023.
Gift guide: Canva your Christmas
Make 2022 the year of DIY print gifts with Canva – they’re personal, sentimental, fun to create, and won’t break the bank. With Canva Print you can take your existing designs and templates and turn them into a range of real-life products, and we even deliver straight to your door for free, with a happiness guarantee.
There’s enough to think about at Christmas time – with Canva’s library of over 250,000 templates you never have to start from scratch when designing any print product. Once you’ve created your design, there’s no need to worry about file types, store opening hours, or image resolutions. Canva Print allows you to customize size, color, finish, and paper thickness of any of your designs. Find what print products are available in your location here.
Here are some ideas you can make with Canva that your giftees are sure to love.
The family member
Make that sentimental member of your family misty-eyed with a truly meaningful gift from the heart.
- Capture memories forever with a photobook of a family trip or special occasion.
- Design a matching t-shirt and baby onesie set for the cutest Christmas photo op.
The hard-to-buy-for person
We all have that person in our life who already has everything. Use Canva to create something so unique they’d never find it anywhere else.
- Create a custom gift certificate for anything from babysitting services to dinner at a restaurant of their choice (or even a Canva Pro subscription).
- Create a personalized journal featuring their name and favorite color palette, photos, or aesthetic.
- Someone can never have too many tote bags! Design one they’ll want to carry everywhere.
- A set of funky custom postcards they can use on their next big trip.
Dazzle the in-laws with a thoughtful, impressive gift you designed yourself. (They’ll never know how easy it was to do!)
- Print any photo or design onto a stunning wall canvas for their home.
- Create gorgeous custom coasters that will be a talking point whenever you visit for a coffee.
- Gift them with a beautiful card set they can use for any occasion.
- Put together a personalized wall calendar to track upcoming family occasions.
Keep your client on side by thanking them for their partnership in 2022 – and keep your brand top of mind with some cool custom collateral.
- Feature your branding on a handy tote bag they’ll make use of again and again.
- Kit them out with a brandedt-shirt.
- Create an on-brand desk calendar to help them stay organized.
- Design a diary that’s perfect for planning your work together into 2023 and beyond.
Who you’re allocated an office gift exchange is luck of the draw, but you can make any co-worker’s day – and stay on budget – with these novelty ideas.
- Print a personalized mug with a festive pun or a photo of their pet.
- Make them smile with some fun bumper stickers.
- Design an IOU card for a coffee each day for a week.
Canva makes it easy to create something uniquely special for that amazing friend who truly brightened your year.
- Design a digital artwork they’ll love, print it, and have it framed.
- A cozy new hoodie is like a great big hug every time they wear it! Print one with their favorite saying or their favorite design.
- Give them a personalized notebook they can use as a journal, diary, planner, or notebook for work.
- Design and print a big set of stickers they can stick on their laptop, car, books (or the personalized notebook you got them).
Want to give a Christmas gift to Mother Nature too? Each and every time you print with Canva, we’ll plant a tree through our One Print, One Tree program (we’ve planted more than 2.4 million so far). Plus, because we partner with printers who are committed to sustainability around the world, it really is printing you can feel good about these holidays.
Canva Print final order-by dates for Christmas delivery:
Economy (where available): December 7
Standard: December 14
Express: December 16
Get creative this Christmas and make Canva your one-stop shop this festive season. Visit us at Canva Print to get started.