- Join Canva’s #OnAGoodNote New Year's Eve Challenge
Join Canva’s #OnAGoodNote New Year's Eve Challenge
2020 has been a difficult year for billions of people around the world. From the global pandemic to a worldwide recession, wild weather events, job losses, border closures, and hundreds of other challenges – it’s safe to say we’re all hoping to start 2021 on a good note.
With this in mind, we know that end of year celebrations won’t be the same. While we may not be able to end the year in the traditional sense, we can still come together to share messages of hope, inspiration, kindness and learnings. From today, we’re excited to be launching Canva’s #OnAGoodNote New Years Eve challenge to help the world start 2021 on a ‘good note’.
You can take up the challenge by logging onto Canva to design and share a note with a stranger on the other side of the world, reminding everyone that we’re all in this together and sharing love and kindness when we need it most.
Join the #OnAGoodNote challenge:
- Pick your favorite template from our new collection of New Years cards
- Write your message for a stranger – it could be something you’ve learned, your hopes for the new year, or something you’re grateful for
- Get creative by customizing the colors and adding your favorite icons to bring your cheerful note to life
- Finally, hit the submit button and we’ll match your card with a random stranger
Then, when the clock strikes 12 on New Years Eve, watch your inbox as we welcome in the new year on a good note. By sending a message, you’ll also receive one from a randomly matched stranger sharing their own note with you.
While traditional celebrations might be off the cards, we hope you can join us in helping the world feel a little more connected. We can’t wait to see your note!Create Your Note