Create stunning photo collages in Canva with our amazingly simple collage maker. With over 100 layout to choose from, you’ll never be stuck for inspiration!
Create professional designs for free
Turn your photos from a family holiday or a birthday celebration into something special by creating an incredible photo collage! Canva’s collage maker includes over 100 layouts, allowing you to create stunning graphics in just minutes.
From creating an original birthday card for a friend to designing funky social media graphics, you won’t be stuck for inspiration with our collection of collage ideas in Canva!
Create a beautiful photo collage in under 5 minutes
- Open Canva and select the “Photo Collage” design type
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images
- Fix your images, add stunning filters and edit text
- Save and share
Customize your photo collage.
- Change the images. Upload your own images or choose from our stock library of over 1 million photographs, graphics and illustrations.
- Change the fonts. Choose from of over 130 fresh fonts.
- Change the background. Choose a background from our library or use an image.
- Change the colors. Change the color of your text boxes and text to add extra flair.
Choose images from our stock library or upload your own
To create a photo collage with a personal touch, upload your own images for free. You can also choose from Canva’s library of over 1 million images, graphics and illustrations. Many of these images are free, while premium images are all priced at just $1.
Professional photo editing in Canva
Make your images look incredible without leaving Canva. You can edit your images straight from their collage cells. Adjust the exposure, saturation, brightness and more or create stunning effects using our range of custom photo filters. You can also resize your images by double clicking on them.
Publish for print or web
Once you’re happy with your photo collage, click ‘Link and Publish’ in the top right of your screen to export as a PNG or PDF. If you want to print your photo collage, save it as a PDF.
If you want to share your design on social media or a website, PNG files are great for web.